How To Set Up A Fundraising Page
Setting up an online fundraising page is a quick and easy way to help your sponsors support you! Each page allows you personalise your story and let everyone know why your are fundraising for us. In telling your story, you are encouraging others to donate more than the traditional method of asking for sponsors on a sheet and people are more likely to get involved.
To set up a JustGiving page, simply follow the instructions below. Don’t forget that we are here to support you every step of your fundraising journey so if you get stuck or have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Please contact the Fundraising team on 01332 785731 or by emailing email@example.com
Setting Up A Page
- Visit www.justgiving.com/dhft and click “Fundraise for us”.
- You will then need to create a Just Giving account or log into your existing account.
- Be sure to select ‘Derby Hospitals Charity’ as your chosen Charity (Registered Charity Number 1061812)
- Once you have set up your page, you can add your story, personalise the layout, and tell the world why you are fundraising for us!
- Make sure to send your unique web address to your family, friends, and colleagues. They can then see (and share) your page and securely donate towards your cause.
- You can also create a unique code for friends and family to donate via text. Details on how to set this up can be found here