“The Hospital Charity is a valuable service that supports and creates opportunities that provide positive patient experiences. Without the Hospital Charity and their hard consistent work as a Trust, we would find it difficult to continue to provide these experiences.” Fran Watson – Play Specialist
There are lots of ways your school can get involved with Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity.
- You could sign up as a team for one of our events
- Choose us as your charity of the year and we can work together on your fundraising. You can even ask for a visit from our mascot, Lambie!
- Have a look at our A-Z of fundraising ideas and see if there is anything that you think you would like to do.
How we can help you with your fundraising
- Chat about your fundraising ideas and how to maximise your fundraising
- Come along to assemblies or meetings to talk about how your fundraising helps the hospital. If you would like our mascot, Lambie, to attend please let us know as far in advance as possible. Please note, Lambie can only attend events where you are fundraising specifically for Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity.
- We can arrange for small groups to visit the hospital and present your fundraising to your chosen department
- Help you with fundraising materials for events such as leaflets and banners
How you can get involved.
Have a look at our a-z of fundraising ideas to see if there is anything that you would like to support.
Get in touch to have a chat about your fundraising ideas! We can come along to your school assembly to talk about our charity, and you can even have a visit from Lambie. We can also arrange for small groups to come along to the hospital and visit your chosen department to get a feel of what impact your fundraising has had.