Leaving A Gift In Your Will
Leaving a gift in your Will is a very special way of supporting Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity.
Some people choose to leave a gift in their Will to say ‘thank you’ for the care that they’ve received from our doctors and nurses. For others, it’s simply a way to ensure that their friends, family and neighbours will have access to world-class healthcare, should the time come for them to need it.
Whatever your reason for supporting Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity, by including a gift in your Will, you’ll be making patients’ lives better when they need it most. You will be making patients lives better by improving the facilities and therefore enhancing the environment of patients and staff
Including Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity in your Will costs you nothing now, and it’s easier than you might think.
Our promise to you
We know that writing a Will can sometimes be difficult and that complications can arise. We want to ensure that leaving a gift to Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity is as easy and stress-free as possible. We promise:
- We absolutely recognise that those closest to you come first in your Will
- We will never ask you the size or type of legacy if you decide to support our work this way
- We will never ask you to tell us your intentions, but if you do tell us your intentions, we will then able to say thank you – which is nice to do!
- We fully understand that personal circumstances change and there might be a time when you must take Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity out of your Will.
- We promise to use your gift wisely for the benefit of future generations.
For more information please contact us on 01332 785381 or email email@example.com