During October we are brining back our popular “Free Wills Fortnight”
Free Wills Fortnight takes place 9 20 October 2023. It gives University Hospitals of Derby and Burton supporters who are 55 and over the opportunity to have a simple will written or updated free of charge with support from our partner solicitor, Alexander & Co.
If you choose to write your will through Free Wills Fortnight, we hope you’ll consider leaving a gift in your will to Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity, although there is no obligation to do so.
How do I take part?
- From 9 October, contact us to express interest and we will pass your details on to our solicitors to arrange an appointment.
- Book an appointment directly with the solicitor during Free Wills Fortnight.
- Consider leaving a gift in your will to Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity. Find out more about the difference your gift could make to our hospitals via our website.
How to make the most of Free Wills Fortnight
- Appointments are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis, so we recommend you book as soon as you can.
- Free Wills Fortnight covers the cost of simple wills. If the will is more complex and needs additional work, the solicitor may ask you to pay the balance yourself.
If you have any questions, we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Call 01332 785756