We are setting YOU the challenge of designing a brand new badge to celebrate the bicentenary of our very own Florence Nightingale’s Birthday.
200 years on from the birth of Florence Nightingale, as we enter the “Year of the Nurse and Midwife”, we want to celebrate with the release of a specially designed commemorative pin badge.
We invite registered nurses, midwives, and nursing associates (including students and trainees) to get inspired and submit an engaging design of what the badge should look like.
The winning design will be made into a badge that will be sold to raise funds for Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity at our hub at Royal Derby Hospital.
How to enter:
- Create a design that celebrates 200 years of Florence Nightingale and the fantastic legacy she has left on the medical profession.
- The design will need to fit onto a circular badge. The finished badge will be approximately 25mm wide.
- Please use a maximum of four colours.
- Words as well as images can be included.
- Designs can be submitted in any format.
- Entries to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via postage to Florence Badge Competition, Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity, Royal Derby Hospital, Uttoxeter Road, Derby, DE22 3NE
- For all submissions, please include a completed Entry Form and be sure that you have read our Terms and Conditions
The deadline for entries is MONDAY 16TH MARCH 2020