Calling all thrillseekers!
New for 2021 we are excited to announce a Wing Walk! Taking place on September 9th, you will feel the rush of flying at speeds of up to 135mpg while standing on the outside of a plane!
There are some terms for taking part in the Wing Walk.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Can be no taller than 6ft 2”
- Are no heavier than 14 stone (196lbs)
- Have a waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket that is 40” or less
- Are able to climb, completely unassisted, up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our Professional Wingwalker.
- Have not suffered any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction. If you suffer from these conditions but are regularly monitored by your doctor and the condition is medicated and under control, then you can fly for the charity. If you have any concerns at all regarding your health, fitness and ability to wingwalk, then we ask that you consult your doctor.
For more information about taking part in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01332 788861