Air Arts have a fantastic range of classes available for staff to take part in thanks to support from Derby & Burton Hospitals Charity.
First up, Medical Museum Staff workshops: Staff can work with the Artists who have been inspired by the UHDB Medical Museum project.
These are one off short workshops. All materials included.
- Wax sculpting with Simon Watson Mon 30th May 6-7 (UHDB Library RDH)
- Ceramics with Elaine Lim Newton Tue 31st May 12-1 (Wellbeing hub RDH)
- Anatomically inspired drawing & painting with David Walton Tue 24 May 6-7 (UHDB Library RDH)
- Creative Writing & Craft with Dawn Jutton Mon 23 May 6-7 (UHDB Library RDH)
Next we have a range of “Made in the NHS” staff workshops: Staff can work with Artist and Makers sharing skills, being creative and helping their wellbeing. These run for 6 weeks each- staff do not have to commit to all the workshops, they just need to let me know which they will be attending.
In celebration of all the amazing creations from staff, Air Arts will be exhibiting the work at The Museum of Making at a celebration event in January 2023!
- Woodland Crafts with Jane Bevan 10.30 -12.30 every Friday for 6 weeks from Fri May 6th
- Textiles with Fleet Arts 6-8pm on Thursdays all 6-8pm wellbeing hub
- Japanese Basket Weaving Thursday 5th May
- Embroidery leaves Thursday 12 May, Thursday 19th May
- Paper stencil cutting Thursday 9 June, extra date to be confirmed
For more info about all opportunities email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to share those snaps of your creations with us and Air Arts on social media!